Student Help Desk
Due to COVID, The physial location of Student Help Desk is not authorized at thie time.
The Student Help Desk is purposed to service the students of Virginia State University who may be experiencing computer-related issues.
Student workers, who are supervised by members of the staff, run the Student Help Desk. Some of the services offered include:
- Installing Microsoft Windows patches
- Scanning for and removing Viruses
- Scanning for and removing Ad-ware and Spy-ware
- Troubleshooting dorm room connectivity issues
- Assistance with VSU accounts and passwords
- Installation of Operating Systems With System Disk Provided by Student
Please note that the following services are not offered:
- Installation of Non-VSU software
- Replacement of any hardware
- Advanced Data Recovery