Co-Curricular Programmers are committed to learning beyond the classroom by providing students opportunities to actively engage in ones campus through forums, lectures, film, theatre, social activities, cultural events, and leadership development.
The program is guided by the Trojan Activities Board which is a student led committee whose responsibility is to develop and implement co-curricular programs for the student body.
Trojan Activities Board (TAB)
The Trojan Activities Board is comprised of a team of students who are dedicated to creating a fun and thought provoking environment on campus. The team uses student development theory to identify interest, intrigue and growth opportunities for the student body. The Co-Curricular Coordinators serve as advisors to TAB and provide support to their planning and program implantation.
Some of the past programs that enhance student learning and support academic and departmental units include but are not limited to:
- International Coffee Hour (International Students Organization)
- African Americans & Self Image (University Counseling Center)
- Self-Esteem and Sisterhood (University Counseling Center)
- Midnight Breakfast (Thompson’s Hospitality)
- Love & Liquor (University Counseling Center)
- International Film Festival (International Students Organization)
- The Divine Connection (University Counseling Center)
- Pride Ball (LGBTA)
- Sexual Assault and Alcohol Awareness Month Open Mic Night (University Counseling Center)
- Luau (Thompson’s Hospitality)
For more information: