Freshmen are not permitted to have vehicles on campus. Students can apply for an exemption through the Office of Student Conduct.
Be advised that if the exemption waiver is approved, the student must submit the approved waiver with the decal registration application, or it will be automatically denied.
To request an exemption, a student must submit:
- Freshman Parking Request form
- Copy of current semester class schedule
- Copy of current semester University validation
- Valid copy of your driver’s license
- Copy of vehicle registration
- Supporting documentation for the exemption
- Medical documentation
- Two Proofs of employment
- (Statement from supervisor on letterhead, paystub)
- A Proof of residency (lease, utility bill etc.)
- Military documentation