To ensure that the Commonwealth’s property, plan and equipment, under the control of Virginia State University, is acquired, controlled and disposed of in the best interest of the Commonwealth.
- Track University assets from purchase to disposal.
- Provide support for reconciliation to General Accounting
- Maintain compliance with State policies and procedures.
- Assist the University Community with disposal and relocation of University property.
All forms must be submitted to the FAACS Department in one of the following ways:
- Deliver to Room 45 in the Physical Plant Building
- Mail to FAACS, Box 9208
- Fax to ext. 5314