To maintain and improve the overall financial position, stability, integrity and compliance of the University and to provide timely, accurate and complete financial information to students, faculty, staff, administrators and the Board of Visitors and to all external users.
- To continue to receive an “unqualified” audit opinion from the Auditor of Public Accounts
- To attain and maintain the five financial management standards of the Commonwealth under the Higher Education Restructuring Act
- To provide continuous leadership and direction to Financial Reporting, Grants and Contracts, Cash and Investments, General Accounting, Cost Accounting and Foundation Accounting.
- To provide continuous leadership and direction to Financial Reporting, Financial Requirements and Procedures, Grants and Contracts, Cash and Investments, Cashiering Operations, Student Accounts, General Accounting, Invoice Processing, Cost Accounting and Payroll Units
- To maintain and improve the University’s internal control systems
Stephen C. Huffman, CPA
Senior Administrative Support Analyst